From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Garver via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 8:37 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Yanmar Diesel Won't Stay Running

It's been several months since my wife and I left our boat up in the Chesapeake and upon arrival today to have it hauled for a long over due cleaning. The Yanmar diesel fired right up, but then after a couple of minutes dies. Wait a couple of minutes and it fires right up again, runs for a couple of minutes and shuts off. It runs smoothly and fires up instantly so it doesn't sound like she's starving for fuel or air. The engine only has 30 hours and has be very reliable.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark

S/V It's Good