Re: Yanmar Diesel Won't Stay Running

Mark Garver <mgarver@...>

Mark,

Unfortunately not. But I think I can put a hose in the bottom of the tank and pump some out to see. At least that is the current plan as well as ensuring the filter is clean.

Thanks,

Mark
S/V It's Good
SM #105

On October 24, 2019 at 10:30 AM, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Mark,

You have a fuel problem. Do you have a filtration system that allows you to check for water?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

http://www.creampuff.us