Re: Latest RigRite.com Goiot Tradition Prices 2019!

Charles Bell

Hello Andrew,

I agree!

The part is called an Axel bolt and I already have a batch of 100, along with other parts CNC cut in Aluminum and Anodized.

They should be back to me in a few weeks... I will be happy to hook you (and anyone else who wants some) up. I think they are costing me a couple of dollars each.

I also had the shop make the knobs (male and female)

Feel free to reach out to me if you would like a few of them. If the response is strong, I can increase the order size.

Charles
SV Jupiter