Re: Remote two way valve for flushing the water maker

Paul Osterberg

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 07:03 PM, Alan Leslie wrote:
Dave and Alan thanks, great idea with the timer, as I often forget to flush my membranes. If I understand it right on the saltwater side you have a "remote" valve open when no current and on the fresh water side the valve is open when current is on so when the current is on it flush with freshwater, as the saltwater valve is closed, and when current off it is free passage of salt water if one want to operate the desalinator.
Paul on SM#259 SY Kerpa