Re: tb/BRISBANE area marina & yard/AYOG

Scott SV Tengah

Congrats Colin! You guys did make it a good ways since we met at the Amel rally in Martinique! We're just in DC. :)

That said, we'll be heading your way and likely arrive in your part of the world by November 2020. Most likely spend typhoon season in NZ and then back to the South Pacific for a second season in 2021 as we have heard nothing but positive things about it.

Any idea about reasonably priced dry dock in NZ? We will likely get off the boat for a bit and buy a car to travel around.

Mie and I have both spent time in Australia, so we're hoping to explore NZ this time, but you never know, we may make it over to your island, too!
--
ScottĀ
2007 A54 #69