From: CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>
Date: 10/24/19 1:33 PM (GMT-04:00)
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Volvo D3 - 110 Exhaust Elbow needed

If one of you has a Volvo D3-110 exhaust elbow, I could use it.

As you probably know HDI Marine the manufacturer of Stainless Steel Investment Cast elbows is a Preferred Vendor of Yacht School

I just received an email from HDI asking if I could locate a D3-110 elbow for them to use to make a mold which will allow them to produce a Stainless Steel Investment Cast elbow for the D3-110. If you have an old one in any condition, it will work.

Let me know.

Bill

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Yacht Owners School