From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of CW Bill Rouse
Sent: 27 October 2019 20:04
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Volvo D3 - 110 Exhaust Elbow needed

Teun,

Yes and maybe.

It is probably going to be 4-6 weeks before HDI begins production of the D3 elbow.

I asked them to consider the Onan. The 7.5 and 11kw Onans have the same elbow.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Yacht Owners School - www.AmelYachtOwnersSchool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Oct 27, 2019, 1:51 PM Teun BAAS <teun@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

Are these SS elbows the same for all VOLVO D3 110 – like I now have the “H” version of the D3?

Do they also make one for the ONAN generator model I have on board?

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

NOUMEA  NEW CALEDONIA

October 28, 2019 05:51:21

https://forecast.predictwind.com/tracking/display/AMELIT

From: CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>

Date: 10/26/19 2:12 PM (GMT-04:00)

Yes

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Yacht Owners School - www.AmelYachtOwnersSchool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019, 12:29 PM JEFFREY KRAUS <jmkraus@...> wrote:

Bill, are you looking for the exhaust elbow coming off the turbo?

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.