From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Scott SV Tengah <Scott.nguyen@...>
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 9:35:22 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Tips for the passage from Chesapeake to St. Maarten?

Thanks Mike. It'd be great if we could time it to leave more or less around the same time. We'll probably stick around DC this weekend and may just do an overnighter to get to Norfolk on Sunday.

Since leaving with a NW from Norfolk is not advisable, how do you choose your weather window?

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69