Re: Amel Santorin Specs and Alterations

Kaplan,Andre

As a Mango owner, I would be very interested in the work you have done. Especially the switch to lithium.

My email: kaplan@...

My address: 6 Hardwood RD
Plainville, CT 06062

Thank you

Andre Kaplan
Mango 71 88

On Oct 28, 2019, at 9:44 AM, Charles Bell <shipbldr2000@...> wrote:

Hello Orion,

I am currently performing a complete refit of an  82 Amel Mango whos scope is similar to what you have described (and is probably wider). (24kwh BattleBorn LiPO4 battery bank, 5x5KW inverters, and all new systems, full paint, new rig, etc...) The interior is ripped out and a Maramu-style interior is being built (tongue-in-cheek are calling it a "MangoMu"). We are even installing *GASP* holding tanks... :)

I have an expensive slide deck on the project and well as hundreds of pictures and videos I can share with you, just send me a PM. If there is wider interest I will figure out a more scalable way to share.

If you (or anyone else) are in the Annapolis area and would like to walk the project and see what is happening, please feel free to let me know.

Charles (& Hae)
SV Saturn
Mango #29