Cheap things that WorK!

I was just chatting with one of my clients and thought that it might be a great idea to share cheap things that work to more people than just my client. Maybe you have one to add to this posing thread...Here is what I sent my clientI had a small cheap drum pump (walmart) with a long stiff hose. Twice when I owned BeBe, I opened one of the inspection ports and placed the hose to the very bottom of the tank (I had to extend the rigid plastic pipe to reach the bottom...did that with a piece of hose) and pumped into a large glass jar. Each time I did this I only pumped a total of about 1/2 gallon and in that sample had about 1 cup of water.

Now is a perfect time to do this before you launch because the tank has been still.
image.png
--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Yacht Owners School