Re: Tips for the passage from Chesapeake to St. Maarten?

Mike Ondra

Hi Scott. I think my approach would be to take a look at PredictWind, their departure scenarios. Then look at the forecast and conditions out 2 to 3 days and pick the departure day based on the most comfortable scenario, not the fastest scenario.
Mike
Aletes SM 240

On Oct 28, 2019, at 7:35 AM, Scott SV Tengah <Scott.nguyen@...> wrote:

Thanks Mike. It'd be great if we could time it to leave more or less around the same time. We'll probably stick around DC this weekend and may just do an overnighter to get to Norfolk on Sunday.

Since leaving with a NW from Norfolk is not advisable, how do you choose your weather window?

--
ScottĀ
2007 A54 #69