Maramu headliner

smiles bernard

Hello

A leak on the stainless grab rails on the aft cabin top has lead to some discolouration of the headliner during previous ownership.

I’m hoping to leave the Headliner trim on the vertical window sections in place as it’s not stained at all but also I can’t see any easy way of removing this other than taking the windows out to expose, I presume, hidden screws that hold internal ply backing in place.

Has anyone tried this ?

I’m considering not gluing new headliner directly but instead templating thin ply then covering this and screwing the ply sections to the roof. Hopefully this will work ok 🤞

Also does anyone have any experience of a good headliner match for the vintage Maramus ?

Many thanks in advance

Miles
Maramu 162