Re: Shipping from Amel

rossirossix4

I also have had amazingly expensive shipping for parts that I was not in a hurry to receive. Maybe Joel or Ray knows the answer.

Bob
Brittany de la Mer

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "sailw32" <sailw32@...> wrote:

Everything that I have ordered from Amel has been shipped via Federal express to the USA .For a very small box that weighed only a few ounces the shipping was $80.00,that seemed a bit exspensive to me and was twice the cost of the contents.Someone a week ago wrote to have things sent "airmail" I assume to save on cost.Iam going to order a gearbox and was wondering if there is a cheaper alternative means to have things shipped from Amel ? Thanks,SM123