Re: Maramu headliner

Ian Park

Miles
Correct for Santorin. I presume it may be the same on the Maramu.
A tip when finishing any overlaps of the new fabric on the sides - scrape the foam backing off the overlapping section so it’s just vinyl to vinyl.
It wasn’t too hard a job. Resealing the hatch took two goes. I didn’t use enough sealant first time.

Have fun!

Ian

Ocean Hobo SN96

On 30 Oct 2019, at 13:41, smiles bernard via Groups.Io <smilesbernard=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Ian
Many thanks for this response
Can I just confirm how you managed to remove the ply window panels?
Sounds like you are saying that as soon as the window screws and bolts were out then the ply panel could be pulled free from inside?
I had assumed there would be some blind screws hidden behind the window acrylic
If not then that is good news. Just take all screws and through bolts out and pull the ply free
Redo headliner around the windows then replace ply
I was going to do exactly the same wrt ply panels on Velcro 👍👍
Many thanks again
Miles