Maramu - Goiot Y-Track Mizzen Car Repair

mr_hermanns

Hey everyone!

i recently had my Mizzen sheet cars fail during a sail. The pin pull ring failed and literally one disintegrated and the other split on the same sail trip!

Ive attached photos of my ‘Dual Washer and Steel Stick JB Weld’ approach.
its one smaller washer that is fit to stop at the pins increased diameter + a heavy washer to allow for ease of movement and support (aka no bending). I used JB Weld Steel Stick after roughing up the two washers with sand paper.

$5 repair when RigRight wants $100’s for replacement parts.

See images!

--
Jeremy Hermanns - "Jer"
SVCerulean.com