Re: Leroy Somer Spare parts

Hi Kent,

 Which parts did you have made ?  3-D printing could play a huge role in replacing parts that are no longer in production.

 Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Greece

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of karkauai via Groups.Io <karkauai@...>
Sent: 01 November 2019 00:33
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Leroy Somer Spare parts

I had some made by 3D printing in nylon that seem to be holding up.  Contact Ronan at Pro 3D Printing Services +1 (410) 831-5891

They were $150 each with the cost of design work.

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
karkauai@...
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Oct 30, 2019, at 4:16 PM, Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222 <Bijorka@...> wrote:

He paul ,
We ordert new gaerboxes in Italy and install one new .
It was not expencive
Only the leroy somer motor you ca order it only by amel
It was not possoble to order the motor  by leroy somer

When you intrested i will lock tomorow for some fotos and mre details

Best
Elja
SM Balu 222

Von meinem iPhone gesendet