Re: Main furler

Mark McGovern


People use the term "Pulley Puller" and "Bearing Puller" interchangeably.  They are similar tools and sometimes either one can be used to do the same job but in this case you really need a Bearing Puller to get into the narrow gap between the bearing and the gear in order to be able to pull the bearing off the shaft.

See the picture below of my 3 Jaw Pulley Puller next to my Bearing Puller:

Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara
Deale, MD USA

Join to automatically receive all group messages.