Re: 160l/hr Water-maker hp pump

Porter McRoberts

This is really interesting news re the car wash. Pretty cool. Thank you!

Porter McRoberts
A54-152. S/V IBIS
Opua.

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone
Www.fouribis.com

On Nov 2, 2019, at 7:36 AM, Will Stout via Groups.Io <tango708@...> wrote:

Hi Nick,
I had the same issue after leaving Martinique for the state last year.  The CAT pumps are built in the USA and are rebuildable, however I was not able to find a dealer in the USA to rebuild mine.  After purchasing a new pump ($1,300) I learned that's almost every carwash in America has that pump and the folks who service carwashes will rebuild them for you.  BTW, they rebuild them in Martinique regularly. Mine failed after testing the high pressure switch, which was working just fine but of course ran the pressure up beyond normal operating pressure.

I notice that you are in Greece but I would still check with a local automated carwash about service.

Good Luck,

Will Stout,
Anni Bea True, SM180
For Sale in Annapolis