Re: Maramu window ply interior removal

Ian Park

Yes, glued under the edge line of the wood then replaced it. I shaved the foam off the back of the vinyl that was behind the wood to ensure a good fit with the window again.
Ian

On 4 Nov 2019, at 08:55, smiles bernard via Groups.Io <smilesbernard@...> wrote:

this looks great! thanks for sharing and i like the smaller panels so might copy!
So re the headliner by the ply window trim  - did you glue this in place then replace the ply trim over the top as per the original installation?
All the very best
Miles

On Monday, November 4, 2019, 07:46:22 AM GMT, Ian <parkianj@...> wrote:

Miles
Photo of aft cabin with the panels held in place by screwed in battens.
The original decorative battens were fewer, but I have added more to make the panels smaller and more manageable. Works well. Self adhesive Velcro makes positioning easy until the battens are screwed in place.