Re: Lite gauge wire for bow lights

Dan,

I used the following for low amperage connections. It is small cable and will probably be easier to route through the stanchions.

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Yacht Owners School

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 10:35 AM Dan Carlson <carlsdan61@...> wrote:
Quick question:  I am shopping for wire our return to BeBe next week and wanted to buy a spool of wire for rewiring bow and stern lights and possibly other things.   I thought I would check for recommendations on the best wire.  Brand? And most versatile wire size (particularly with respect to feeding it through the ss tubing of the bow pulpit to the light fixtures.

I will be installing LED lights so current will be low for this application, but I would like to have a versatile wire for other potential (lower voltage/current) applications.

I have seen that there are posts with the instructions for re-wiring the bow lights so I am not looking for that information right now.

Thanks and regards,  Daniel & Lori Carlson on sv BeBe, SM#387