Victron Quattro charger/inverter installation

James Cromie

Hello Super Maramu or A-54 owners -
(and particularly Scott Tengah)

I am going to install a Victron 24V 5000W Quattro Charger/Inverter in my Super Maramu.
As this has an internal automatic transfer switch, I am trying to figure out how to wire this unit to bypass the original Amel transfer switch.

In any case, I would greatly appreciate any advice / input on how others have installed this unit in their Amel.  Any photos or schematics would be extremely helpful.

Many Thanks,
James
SV Soteria
SM2K 347
Cartagena, Club Nautico (in the sweltering heat and humidity)