Re: Victron Quattro charger/inverter installation

James Cromie

Thanks Porter.  What do you mean by “one side” for each one?
-James

On Nov 7, 2019, at 6:22 PM, Porter McRoberts via Groups.Io <portermcroberts@...> wrote:

James. I’ve done this.its a bit of a pain but I rewired  the panel.  One side for inverter power, the other side for shore/generator power. Keeps it logical and simple with out the possibility of recurrent loops.

Porter.

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone

On Nov 8, 2019, at 4:36 AM, James Cromie via Groups.Io <jamescromie@...> wrote:

Hello Super Maramu or A-54 owners -
(and particularly Scott Tengah)

I am going to install a Victron 24V 5000W Quattro Charger/Inverter in my Super Maramu.
As this has an internal automatic transfer switch, I am trying to figure out how to wire this unit to bypass the original Amel transfer switch.

In any case, I would greatly appreciate any advice / input on how others have installed this unit in their Amel.  Any photos or schematics would be extremely helpful.

Many Thanks,
James
SV Soteria
SM2K 347
Cartagena, Club Nautico (in the sweltering heat and humidity)