Re: Cracks on bow sprit

JOHN HAYES

Hi Jarek

My Santorin looks the same but I don’t think it’s either structural or weight bearing if you follow the forestay to its lower point of anchor.

That said I noticed some one recently with a made up stainless arrangement and thought I might try to do the same

I’ll try and send a photo in a seperate email

John Hayes

Nga Waka sn 41

Wellington

On 9/11/2019, at 12:16 PM, Jarek Zemlo <zemlo.jarek@...> wrote:

Hello to all,

I am doing a survey on Amel SM and found 2 cracks on the bow which looks serious. Like to ask if somebody had experience similar situation and if this is something to worry about or just easy repair issue? See attached picture.

Best regards
--
Jarek Zemlo

<C1B7F5A3-4713-41C5-B670-F3EF136935AD.jpeg>