Re: Cracks on bow sprit

James Alton

Jarek

   Fiberglass that is fractured does not break along nice straight lines per your photo.  Those look like joints to me.   Oliver could probably tell you for sure but I suspect that the parts forming the outer rail portions of the anchor platform were fabricated and installed as separate parts and the “cracks” you see are the mating/bonding lines.
James

SV Sueno
Maramu #220

On Nov 8, 2019, at 7:16 PM, Jarek Zemlo <zemlo.jarek@...> wrote:

Hello to all,

I am doing a survey on Amel SM and found 2 cracks on the bow which looks serious. Like to ask if somebody had experience similar situation and if this is something to worry about or just easy repair issue? See attached picture.

Best regards
--
Jarek Zemlo

<C1B7F5A3-4713-41C5-B670-F3EF136935AD.jpeg>