Re: Yanmar 4jh3-hte overheat

Arnold Mente

Hi,

after experience in dirty harbors with running the aircon and full sea water filter, overheating of engine friend ones SM I decide to install the attached instrument. It get installed after water injection in the exhaust and acts much faster then the engine temp control. The temperature of the exhaust increasing much faster then the engine himself. With this you can control the sea water filter and the impeller!!!

Best

Arnold
SY Zephyr
SM 203

Anleitung

Am 12.11.2019 um 15:29 schrieb Duane Siegfri via Groups.Io <carlylelk@...>:

Bill,

I'll check the transmission cooler, good advice.  That wasn't the primary cause though, as I noted, the engine seawater pump had shed all of its vanes.

Duane

--
SY Zephyr SM203