Re: Contract done..boat bought

Congratulations!

You should post your comments and questions to main@amelyachtowners.groups.io

You should sign with your name and Santorin hull number.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019, 6:57 AM Volker Hasenauer <volker.hasenauer@...> wrote:
Hi Bill,

about a week ago I joint your group and from today onwards I can be named a proud Amel owner. Contract signed, money send.....so all should be fine.

I bought a Amel Santorin, Sloop from 1990. She is currently in Miri, Sarawak - Malaysia. I live in Langkawi/Malaysia which is about +/- 1,200 NM away from Miri. I will pick up my new "baby" in January and give her a good overhaul before she should bring me to nice places in this world.

I saw so far many email within the group, however I am honest that I have not 100% understood if I can filter them and if I can post a question by myself.

I have certain questions, however to not want to load the entire group with all my issues.

Is there a way I can contact only a certain group of Amel owners - Santorin owners - or would my email posted to all within the group?

Greetings from Langkawi, Volker