Amel rudder ultraflex

Antonio Scipioni <antonioscipioni@...>

Dear Amel,
I read about the problem occoursed to a ultraflex sistem on an Amel Super Maramu and Just last year I was interested to change my cables and rack. My sistem works fine but it is 24 Years old and I like to sail safety.
IF you can supply a new One I am interested to have a quote, this morning I asked to an ultraflex tecnician and He have to support me into One day. My boat is lyed in Tuscany, about Two hours from ultraflex headquarter and if necessary I am available for a ispection to find a common solution for all amel owners family.
Br
Antonio Scipioni
Santorin Vagabundo Number 108

Inviato da iPhone