Re: Important Update Re: No steering parts, rack & pinion, cables, from Amel

Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222

Good evening.
Yesterday, I spoke to Maud on the Ultrfex Control thing.
Maud assured me that Amel is in the process of settling the matter in the Amelowner's Iteresse . If Ultrafex no longer delivers Amel will find another manufacturer.
Maud was a good thing that will be found by the end of December .
After this conversation I decided to rely on Amel spare parts service as always to leave Amel. I'm always good with that.
Let's wait till Jan. If it's supposed to be different again, it's probably not a witch's work to make it look like we're just gonna have to have a pattern.

Best Elja Röllinghoff
SM Balu 222

Von meinem iPhone gesendet