From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of mr_hermanns
Sent: 15 November 2019 16:31
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Windshield and Port Window Update

Hi All!

I just took part 1 of all her glass to get copied on a CNC at a local industrial plastic supply shop. Also dismantled one portlight apart and getting new lenses (polycarbonate) made and set of spares (3 new, 3 spares). Then attacking the hatches and salon windows tomorrow...

If anyone needs a new windshield / port or hatch glass and wants me to get additional pieces cut lmk - getting it done in Gardena, CA for wholesale prices.

Here is the windshield removed and galley porthole.

-Jer

--
Jeremy Hermanns - "Jer"
SVCerulean.com