Re: Down wind pole corrosion/replacement

Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond

I also have about 6 small (2mm dia) holes that are right through one of our baby poles. All these are within about 50cm, but are not located in the vicinity of the pole attachments. It looks like these have occurred with the baby pole resting in the same position for an extended period of time. Will look at rotating and flushing with fresh water in future.

May have to replace pole next winter in Turkey.

Ross and Donna
SV INTREPID KIWI
SM2K 356
Currently in Croatia

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 3:06 PM, Thomas Kleman <lorient422@...> wrote:

Wow- thanks Alan; Maud told me just now the ends are available but it didn't occur to me that there might be different SM pole configurations.

Tom and Kirstin
SM2K 422