Re: AMEL 54 watertank compartments - access to clean

Stefan Schaufert

´╗┐Dear Ruedi,

no, I do not got all compartments open, not even tried it - assumed there would be more damage then benefits over all.

I used YACHTICON PURATANK (it was available in La Rochelle) and a waterhose with a lot of pressure to clean the compartements as far as possible.
The result was quite well. No problems so far.

When we not use the water maker (what we mostly do), I do it like Arnold, using AquaClean (Yachticon).

Have a nice winter!

Best regards
Stefan
A54 119 Lady Charlyette - currently Lanzarote