Re: Supermaramu wire sizes?

Dan,

I am sure that you know this: In Europe the wire is sized in square mm.

You might want to measure the diameter of the existing wire, calculate the area of the cross-section in square mm, then if you need AWG, use an online conversation chart to get to AWG. Here is one:

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019, 5:32 PM Dan Carlson <carlsdan61@...> wrote:
Hello SM owners,

Does anyone know the original
wire sizes for the following:
1) 100 amp charger to battery switch
2) 30 amp charger to battery switch
3) Battery switch to bow thruster

The wiring does not appear to be labeled. And I'm not a good judge by eye.

I'm in Panama right now trying to search the forum from my phone with my cell connection isn't working for me.

Thanks and regards, Daniel Carlson on SM #387, sv BeBe