Re: Heaving-to experiences/advice, and Jordan series drogue use

Alexander Hofmann

Hi Kent,
thanks for your advice.
What Eric on Kimberlite reports is really impressive - and completely in line with what I have heard from other sailors with gale / storm / hurricane experiences.
What our Amel's do stand and perform in heaving-to is already more than amazing, but the Jordan Sea Drogue is 'the saviour'.
I have decided now finally to install one.
For questions of the bridle (I have a bring at the Stern for solar / wind turbines / dinghy) and retrieval and where to buy I will contact Eric directly.
Once again thanks a lot and happy saling with JSD onboard without taking her out!
Alexander
SY Oceanica I, Amel54 #156