Re: Marina ZZ bilge pump maintenance kit

- the TF Marine pump is identical to the amfa reya marina zz? Very close with some subtle differences--- and all of the rebuild parts are identical.
- the maintenance kit provided by amel is a TF marine or marine ZZ? (Or are they the same?) The careful answer is, "at one time, I am 99% sure that Amel supplied TF maintenance kits, but I am also 99% sure that Amel supplied some other brand kit which was the same size.

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 12:51 PM Sv Garulfo <svgarulfo@...> wrote:
Dear Amelians

Just wanted to confirm my understanding after reading this thread
- the TF Marine pump is identical to the amfa reya marina zz?
- the maintenance kit provided by amel is a TF marine or marine ZZ? (Or are they the same?)
- @jose, did you use the TF Marine kit on an Amfa marina zz or TF Marine pump?

Thanks for your clarifications

Regards
Soraya
Garulfo A54-122
Tahuata, Marquesas, French Polynesia

On 16 Sep 2019, at 12:30, Jose Alegria <Josealegr@...> wrote:

Dear fellows

If anyone needs a new pump or a maintenance kit, contact:

 info@...

Francesca give me 6-8 weeks for a new pump:

Diaphragm pump TM 50 24V DC 0,12Kw

With body pump in PVC - 460 €

Francesca give too 10 days :

Spare parts kit for TM 50 complete of: