Power Failure

sbmesasailor

Electrical issues are not my strong suit.  I had my house battery alternator off for a rebuild.  I took my Maramu out for a day sail and upon return to the harbor, my house power failed -everything, not even a dome light will come on.  Battery monitor showed 95% charge so the batteries were not spent.  In the engine compartment I discovered that a cable from the alternator had grounded to the mounting bracket which is bolted to the engine mounts.  I hope I have just blown a main fuse somewhere but I don't know where to begin my search.  Any ideas?

Thanks
Dennis
Libertad
Maramu #121