Leece -Neville Alternator external regulator install

Dan Carlson

Doe anyone have a photo or two from installing an external regulator on their Leece-Neville 175amp alternator?  I have the wiring diagrams from a previous post but was wondering if someone had an actual photo of the wire that needs to be snipped? And any additional tips or caveats?

I will be installing the WakeSpeed WS500 regulator. The wiring to the alternator for the WS500 looks very similar to the Balmar 624.

Thanks and regards, Daniel Carlson on SM#387, sv BeBe