From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Arnold Mente via Groups.Io
Sent: 28 November 2019 13:15
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Question about Cutlass bearing change

Hi Paul,

in the attachment you can find the official paper for maintenance for SM, to be the same for 54 is to clarify. Ask Maude of SAV Amel La Rochel.

 she will send you also the seals-

BR

Arnold

Am 28.11.2019 um 18:05 schrieb Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...>:

Arnold,

Thanks for your good advice and for answering my question. But I must admit it does leave me asking why after not changing it for 6 years I have not experienced any problem at all. I tend to subscribe to the “if it ain’t bust don’t fix it” maxim … usually, but not always!

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98