From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark & Debbie Mueller
Sent: 29 November 2019 14:36
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Bowthruster works only one way

I am assuming that the bow thruster extends and retracts OK.  We had a similar problem that turned out to be the solenoid pack mounted on the side of the bow thruster motor.  It had corroded and would operate in only on direction.  I have attached the trouble shooting guide from Side Power.  Some have rebuilt the solenoid(s) - I was not able to and replaced the solenoid pack.
--
Mark Mueller
Brass Ring  A54

--