Re: Bowthruster works only one way

Peter Forbes

Hi Mark,

Could you send me that trouble shooting guide to A 54 bowthruster - I have never really understood properly how it functions with the relays?

Peter Forbes
The Old Rectory
Farnham
Blandford
DT11 8 DE
00447836 209730
07836 209730

On 2 Dec 2019, at 22:35, Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...> wrote:

Mark,

That’s a useful document as it looks like it tells me exactly how to troubleshoot my problem. However, before I got a chance to use it properly the problem disappeared which, fortunate as it may seem, is also unfortunate in that I now don’t know the cause was!

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98