Re: Bowthruster works only one way

Anyone interested in this manual can download it from my Yacht School website here:

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 1:01 AM David Cummane via Groups.Io <davidcummane=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Paul, I recently had an intermittent one way bow thruster issue and it was being caused by the switch under the joystick beginning to fail.  On the SM it is pretty easy to lift the black bow thruster direction panel and have a look at the switch.

A replacement joystick 🕹 switch did the trick.

David
Ker Marie
SM#101

On 2 Dec 2019, at 23:35, Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...> wrote:

Mark,

That’s a useful document as it looks like it tells me exactly how to troubleshoot my problem. However, before I got a chance to use it properly the problem disappeared which, fortunate as it may seem, is also unfortunate in that I now don’t know the cause was!

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98