Re: AMFA bilge pump rebuild kit

Sv Garulfo

Thanks Bill,

I will try Amel.

In the diagram of the Marina ZZ pump I have, there is no details about the motor/gearbox components. Do you know if the white plastic gear is easy to replace without special tools/instructions?

Thanks
Regards

Thomas
GARULFO
A54-122
Ua Pou, FP

On Fri, 6 Dec 2019 at 15:03, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
Several places had the gear. Sav at Amel had the white plastic gear and Emek Marine in Turkey. Have you tried those?

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Fri, Dec 6, 2019, 6:05 PM Sv Garulfo <svgarulfo@...> wrote:
Hi Oliver and all,

On the same subject, can you confirm this gearbox clutch is broken beyond repair?

Oliver,

Do you remember the details of the Bosch wipers motor you used?

Thanks
Thomas
GARULFO
A54-122
Ua Pou, Marquesas, French Polynesia

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 06:00, Wolfgang Weber via Groups.Io <webercardio=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi to the group,
I bought a spare Pump and rubber kit 3 months ago.
Try www.vdm-reya.com  .service kit9 is REF 219424
Greetings Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54 #162 in the way to Boston