Re: Super Maramu vs. Super Maramu 200our fridge is
Glad to see you have worked out the bugs and have your Amel where you want her. I know you spent a lot of time and energy putting in all the upgrades. Must now be very proud of her. You guys are moving much faster than us. Maybe we’ll catch up somewhere again.
Mohammad and Aty
AMEL 54 #099
From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Germain Jean-Pierre via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2019 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Super Maramu vs. Super Maramu 200our fridge is
I concur with some of your thoughts but...
- our fridge is a drawer type , keel cooled from Frigoboat. 185 litres. Great upgrade
- AC is now Webasto BlueCool 27 S. Good kit too
- floor boards are as you have.. never had a problem in even the most sporty conditions
- full size washer in place of wet locker. Tons of browny points here
- galley refurbished in white Corian ... more browny points
Like you, it was not budget. But after full refit, our SM 007 is better than any SM2K and much newer in every point you might consider..unless the owner is as fussy as I.
Jean-Pierre Germain, SY Eleuthera, SM 007, NZ