Re: Maramu 46 Vs Santorin engine compartment

Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg

Well, we have an GRP sailing yacht in Sweden that is built 1962, she is still going strong in the hands of our sons.

So your guess is as good as anyones in how long a GRP-hull will last.

Hälsningar
Ann-Sofie S/Y Lady Annila, SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPhone

9 dec. 2019 kl. 11:57 skrev Daniel Alexander Thompson <Thompson.Xander@...>:

Thanks for the replies.

I really don't want to get a Santorin: the changes to their layout is not that great.

So if the Meltem, Mango and Maramu don't have watertight aft cabin, then I think it's a Mango or a Meltem for me.

My next question in t-minus 14 days will be:

How long will a Meltem hull last for? 100 years?