Re: Sharki engine mounts

milnchris <no_reply@...>

Thanks Adam,
Appreciate the advice. Perhaps you have contact details of who in
Amel we should ask as we did send Amel an email with on response.
Thanks for the help.
Regards
Chris & Millie

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "amelmango
<chiefnelson@h...>" <chiefnelson@h...> wrote:
"Sugar"
Not sure about your Sharki, but on my Mango Amel with a Perkins
4-
236, Amel made the engine mounts in-house. They are very good
mounts
and when it was time to replace the rubber isolation pieces Amel
had
them in stock. Not only that, but they were 1/4 of the price of
new
Perkins mounts even if you find them in some size that would fit.
Replacing the rubber was straightforward once I had the mounts on
the
bench, so contact Amel and I'd bet they'll be able to help you out.
Best Regards,
-Adam