Manuals and instructions of the Amel Sharki 1982 Nr 53.

Walter van Grieken

We are the family van Grieken from the Netherlands, new member of the AmelYachtOwners group.
In the beginning of december we bought an Amel Sharki 1982 Nr 53.

Now we are looking for a complete manual of the original equipment such as the automatic pilot, an electric scheme and the B & G Hercules System 190.
Also a manual of the engine, a Perkins 4.108

Can anybody help us to get a copy of the instructions?
Of course we will give a financial compensation for this.

Kind regards,

Walter and Janine van Grieken