Re: Manuals and instructions of the Amel Sharki 1982 Nr 53.

Courtney Gorman

Welcome and congratulations on your new boat if someone has the documents you need I’m sure you’ll get them this is a great place for Amel boat owners
Cheers
Courtney Gorman
svTrippin
54 #101
Tobago Cays

On Dec 10, 2019, at 3:46 PM, Walter van Grieken <Vangriekenbladel@...> wrote:

We are the family van Grieken from the Netherlands, new member of the AmelYachtOwners group.
In the beginning of december we bought an Amel Sharki 1982 Nr 53.

Now we are looking for a complete manual of the original equipment such as the automatic pilot, an electric scheme and the B & G Hercules System 190.
Also a manual of the engine, a Perkins 4.108

Can anybody help us to get a copy of the instructions?
Of course we will give a financial compensation for this.

Kind regards,

Walter and Janine van Grieken