Re: Manuals and instructions of the Amel Sharki 1982 Nr 53.

Gerhard Mueller

Welcome Walter

I bought 3 years ago a Sharki also. My build number #60 is also from 1982.
Most instructions I got from the internet and was found with Google.
These old boats are differently equipped. It depends what the previous ownsers have done or not done.
If you have still the original autopilot Neco 692 I can give you the manual for download.
I have also the Perkins manual and the B&G manual. Meanwhile you can download the electric scheme from here:
https://topperdiek.de/dl/Amel/Electric/SharkiElectric.zip
Tell me if you want the other manual also and what else you need.
--
Gerhard Mueller
Amel Sharki #60