Re: SM holding tank internal details

Mike Ondra

Hi Mark. Thanks. And this is for others who may have a configuration nearer to ours.

 I believe the pumpout riser is probably the same. However In our hull #240, with manual pump, the riser from the toilet enters the bottom of the tank and apparent continues inside the tank to discharge near the top. That is the piece I am trying to get a handle on. Perhaps this riser is external in later models, a hugely better idea.
Mike

On Dec 12, 2019, at 2:08 PM, Mark McGovern <mfmcgovern@...> wrote:

Mike,

Thankfully, I have not needed to tackle this job yet.  However, I did remember seeing a post by Gary Silver posted that had a sketch of his holding tank system.  You can find it here:  https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/files/Amel%20SM%20Holding%20Tank%20Plumbing%20Diagram/Holding%20Tank%20Plumbing.pdf

There is also a lot of information in this photo folder:  https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/album?id=84526

Good luck!

--
Mark McGovern