Re: Sidepower SP 155 TCi needed

JEFFREY KRAUS

Alex,
They may refurbish your existing motor. You would need to remove it, and ship it to them. They would look it over to determine whether it is worth doing or not and let you know their opinion.
Considering you'll be laid up for a while, it may be worth considering.
Just a thought.
Best Regards,
Jeff s/v Spirit 54 #14 Puerto Real, PR

On December 12, 2019 at 12:45 PM Alexander Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...> wrote:

I'm looking for a refurbished SP 155 TCi bow thruster motor.
IMTRA in the U.S. said they only have the new SE170 available.
Does anyone on this forum have experience with the SE 170? Is it a seamless replacement or are there changes to consider?

In any case I would prefer to stick with a refurbished unit of a SP155TCi. If anyone has an idea where I could find that, please let me know (I already asked in Martinique..)
Best,
Alex
SV NO STRESS
AMEL54#15, currently in St. Martin