Re: Manuals and instructions of the Amel Sharki 1982 Nr 53.

Ready to accept any and all😀

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019, 6:23 AM Aras <aras.grinius@...> wrote:
As a Sharki owner (163) I spoke to Bill Rouse about adding sections in for Maramu’s and Sharki’s.   He thought it might be a good idea.
If you perform repairs you need to document the steps you take and take pictures of those steps.  I have done some, but they need editing.   This is where Bill is great.   His Amel book has been extremely helpful in sorting out stuff on Amel.

Hopefully I’ll get some time to organize my pics and get Bill to help publish them.

Aras
Sharki # 163 1988